Thursday, December 24, 2009

Reflection

As I look back at this course and reflect on my GAME plan I think that it fell into place and I feel like I will be able to incorporate more technology into my classroom. There are many things that I will take from this class and use in my classroom. There are also many things that I did not know existed and I am glad to have had the opportunity to be in this class and learn about all the advances there are in technology. I was fortunate to be able to use the SMART Response technology in my classroom and that helped me and my students advance in technology. The students were able to gain instant feedback on what they know and don’t know. It also allowed me to know where the students were lacking and what I needed to cover more in my class. The technology that I would like to take from this class into my own class is digital story telling. I think that it is a great way for the students to be able to express themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment